Anyone selling their P3 Pro to get a Mavic?

Reaction score
Something I'm considering, because my p3 Pro is only a couple of months old, but would probably take a significant loss. I'd imagine a significant price drop very soon in all phantoms. I also have a p3 Standard, but kind of want to keep as my beater drone.

I will sell if there is a buyer ready to pay good price :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Nope. Keeping the Pro and relegating it to second chair if the Mavic is all they say it is..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Keeping mine. I love flying it especially with litchi. Plus I just bought mine less than a month ago for a good deal. Its too close to the holidays for me to spend money on another drone. My kids come first around this time. If I do upgrade it won't be until gen 2 of the mav or karma.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Nope. Keeping the Pro and relegating it to second chair if the Mavic is all they say it is..

I agree. The P3P is a great quad. Its camera shoots better than the Mavic. But the Mavic has better range and portability. I'll keep both for different situations...

Sold mine this week and ordered the Mavic. Not 100% sure the Mavic will match my P3P's photo quality, but there have been so many opportunities I've missed because the P3P was too large to bring along with my camera...

Sold mine this week and ordered the Mavic. Not 100% sure the Mavic will match my P3P's photo quality, but there have been so many opportunities I've missed because the P3P was too large to bring along with my camera...

Agree there - if the frequency of great shots goes up simply by being there at the right time with the right drone the. That will outweigh not getting the shot at all versus lower IQ if that in fact the case...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This is the reason why I think the Karma may sell well. People bring gopro's all the time on their trips. The Karma would just be another accessory you throw into your bag. Its not the tech monster of the mavic, but it does what its intended for....give the gopro aerial footage.

This is the reason why I think the Karma may sell well. People bring gopro's all the time on their trips. The Karma would just be another accessory you throw into your bag. Its not the tech monster of the mavic, but it does what its intended for....give the gopro aerial footage.

Yep. I was set and even excited to get a Karma. (The removable gimbal is brilliant.) But as compact as it is, it's dramatically larger than the Mavic - almost twice as long - whereas the Mavic will fit in the accessories compartment of my DSLR backpack.

Plus I just have a feeling DJI's experience is going to show in actual photographic capabilities. (Bracketed shots, HDR, etc.) We'll see when they can be tested head-to-head.

Where did you sell it?

Where did you sell it?

Craigslist. Sold it for $699 with the extra battery. (They are $999 new with two batteries from DII right now.) Most of the other Pros on Craigslist were listed ridiculously close to retail. It was in perfect condition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers