Anyone printed their own phantom shell yet?

Reaction score
Just seen a windsurfer post about a guy who done an awesome job on printing out a windsurfer antenna booster. (Apologies as I can't find the name of the person) but it made me wonder.... Has anyone done a 3D print of a phantom shell? Would be quite handy in case of stress cracks and will save time and possibly money for a dji replacement (depending on the warranty) would love to see any pics :)

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

What materials you are proposing for the shells?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just seen a windsurfer post about a guy who done an awesome job on printing out a windsurfer antenna booster. (Apologies as I can't find the name of the person) but it made me wonder.... Has anyone done a 3D print of a phantom shell? Would be quite handy in case of stress cracks and will save time and possibly money for a dji replacement (depending on the warranty)
Getting it completely right would be tricky and could you do it in an appropriate material?
Since DJI will replace any shells that crack and so few do, it's probably easiest not to worry about it at all.

Reactions: Neon Euc
It would require a very large print(er) capacity. Well beyond most 'enthusiast class' printers.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie