Anyone pilot in the St. Pete/Tampa area?

Reaction score
Hi I just bought a Vision and looking to see if anyone flies in the St. Petersburg/Tampa FL area? Please let me know?

Looking for someone to go fly with possibly or any tips for the area.

Thanks!

Edit: I just ordered a FC40 today, hope to have it by the weekend. Let's meetup and fly sometime.

I usually take it out on the weekends because that's the only free time I get since I coach little league. But I'm up for meeting on the weekend if anyone wants to? Hit me up if anyone is interested...I only have three flights under my belt so could learn a thing one two.

asifm76 said:
I usually take it out on the weekends because that's the only free time I get since I coach little league. But I'm up for meeting on the weekend if anyone wants to? Hit me up if anyone is interested...I only have three flights under my belt so could learn a thing one two.
I'm interested, but you won't learn anything from me. Would you mind if I came along to observe? My FC40 may or may not arrive before the weekend and I'm sure I can learn something from you.

Kissimme here.
Have 1 and 2. 2 has FPV.
Ya think Busch Gardens would mind if they got invaded with a dozen drones?

I live in Trinity, north of Tampa. I have a Vision and a QX 350 and i'm currently installing a GOPRO on the 350.

My FC40 arrived yesterday and it's flying fine without any software assistance so far. I use a Mac so I'm glad that I'll be able to use it as is until I get set up with windows somehow. The dealer said it was the latest version and I noticed that the flight controller beeped twice when turned on, indicating that it was already set in FCC mode. (I hope so anyway)

So weather permitting, I'll be flying this weekend. Anybody want to meet somewhere? I live near USF, plenty open spaces there but I'm not to sure about the LE as I'm not a student or staff.

Yeah here is one drone pilot, going out to fly Wednesday n Thursday if someone is down let me know

Hi I just bought a Vision and looking to see if anyone flies in the St. Petersburg/Tampa FL area? Please let me know?

Looking for someone to go fly with possibly or any tips for the area.

Thanks!
Hey man i go Wednesday and Thursday to a different area let me know when u go

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr