Anyone lose a Phantom in Holbrook, Massachusetts?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Why do you label him as a creep??? If the fellow doesn't fly drones as a hobby he probably knows nothing about the forums or how to try to get in touch with the owner. I blame the prior owner who apparently (I'm guessing) hadn't cared enough to put an "IF FOUND..." sticker on his bird.

Reactions: shealewwy
Why do you label him as a creep??? If the fellow doesn't fly drones as a hobby he probably knows nothing about the forums or how to try to get in touch with the owner. I blame the prior owner who apparently (I'm guessing) hadn't cared enough to put an "IF FOUND..." sticker on his bird.
I think the problem is he is trying to sell it. It obviously is NOT his property. It would have been better to just post... Found - Phantom Quad - please call bla bla bla. The right thing to do is attempt to find the owner before deciding you going to make a quick buck just because it ended up on your property.

You're right. I suppose he should have done that first. Didn't realize that Craigslist had a lost & found section.

I think the problem is he is trying to sell it. It obviously is NOT his property. It would have been better to just post... Found - Phantom Quad - please call bla bla bla. The right thing to do is attempt to find the owner before deciding you going to make a quick buck just because it ended up on your property.
+1 and I am sure this is what msinger meant when he called the guy a creep.

Reactions: msinger
I lived there when I was little kid... the map shows the location as South Franklin street... that's the same **** street I live on... what a trip.o_O
Twilight Zone stuff.

I messaged gunslinger, he lives in that neck of the woods.

I emailed the seller and asked it they reviewed to video to see where it originated?

someone could ask him for the serial number, saying maybe "to check how old it is" and send it to dji to see if they will tell the owner?

Twilight Zone stuff.

I messaged gunslinger, he lives in that neck of the woods.

I've sent him an email explaining that I'm a moderator of this group with thousands of users and we'd like to try to get this bird back to its rightful owner. I haven't heard back yet, but I'll keep on it...

-slinger

Thanks for the heads up Ifly...

I'd imagine the rightful owner is just sick to death wondering where it went. First thing I did with mine was label it with contact info and installed a GPS Tracker on it.

Hope the owner is found.

I'd imagine the rightful owner is just sick to death wondering where it went. First thing I did with mine was label it with contact info and installed a GPS Tracker on it.

Hope the owner is found.

It looks like he pulled the Craig's list ad... That doesn't sound good...

-slinger

Here is the response I got from the person who listed it on craigslist:
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 5:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Drone

No I have not. No attempt to contact anyone

On Apr 3, 2015, at 5:55 AM, craigslist reply f901 <[email protected]> (Zinnware) wrote:

Have you viewed the video content on the drone to see where it originated? Any attempts to contact the original owner?

It must have malfunctioned a.k.a a Fly-a-way.

Thanks for trying Zinnware.

Hmm I say to myself, Hmm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues