Anyone know what connector this is?

Reaction score
I posted in MatricePilots forum but this forum seems like it has more active members so I'll try here.

Anyone know what connector type this is? (as in manufacturer and model)

Its the 4 pin connector DJI uses for CAN bus to Lightbridge and other various components on M600, probably other drones as well. My company is developing a payload and we want to consolidate all the cables going between the payload and the drone into one connection port for easy disassembly. I've been able to spec out the other required connectors (through tedious online searching) but this one is eluding me. We could just buy the cables and cannibalize them to make our cables but this is neither economical nor practical for the long-run.

It appears to be 2.5mm or 1/10" pitch.

PXL_20210319_212543618.PORTRAIT.jpg

I don't doubt the Ronin uses the same connector type to connect to the drone. This is the 4 PIN connector that DJI uses for many of the CAN bus connections on the M600. This particular cable was double ended with this, but there are various cables with this end, including the cables running to our Zenmuse Z3 camera (different connector on the camera end).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20