Anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I decided to sell my P3A how much I could get for it. I have had it for a little over a month and got it to make money, didn't realize that it was not legal to do without a 333 exemption. So this is what I have:

P3A (never crash no scratches perfect shape just like the day I got it)
1 battery 99% life with like 36 charges and charger
Controller (perfect shape just like the day I got it)
The 2 sets of props that came with it (1 set brand new never used)
The cable
Everything that comes in the boys with a new one I even have the box that it come with plus

Quick detached prop guards (OG motor mount screws included) red and white
Polar pro filters set the 3 pack and the case to carry them in
GPC standard edition backpack

All of this is like brand new my flight log shows like 36 flights and about 4 hours of flight time

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439862632.538076.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439862660.655074.jpg

7 hundred

Getting a 333 exemption is not that difficult, it just takes months. You can take that time to get your Sport Pilot license and to take some demo shots. If you don't want to get a pilot license, then get the 333 then find a pilot to partner with.

If you don't have a pilot certificate, then the odds are in your favor to go ahead to get started now. Hundreds have. The FAA says that an exemption is required, but when pressed (and I've asked several people in aviation law), they can't quote which FAA rule your would be violating by flying an unregistered personal drone for commercial purposes. To the best of my knowledge, no personal drone operator has received a letter of violation from the FAA for a commercial flight of their drone.

Here is some good reading. [link] for your specific question, go halfway down the page.

If you do have a pilot certificate, then you're stuck with the Section 333 exemption because flying your personal hobby drone for commercial purposes would jeopardize your pilot license with a certificate action for violating 14 CFR 61.113 Private pilot privileges and limitations-Pilot in command.

Reactions: brantley
Well I don't have a pilots license and I don't think I have the money to get but I mmope price PM me if you are interested

A lot of people really wanna get it cheap iam hopping to at least get most of money back I know I won't get it all but 300, 350, and 700 really guys would you sell yours for that

I view these like iPhones. So long as no damage they should hold value until new version comes out

A lot of people really wanna get it cheap iam hopping to at least get most of money back I know I won't get it all but 300, 350, and 700 really guys would you sell yours for that
I was just funnin' ya man. In all seriousness you have to decide how much you can stand to lose and then set your price. Personally I couldn't stand losing much so I wouldn't sell mine, but you know you're going to lose money anytime you buy a product new and then sell it used.

If I decided to sell my P3A how much I could get for it. I have had it for a little over a month and got it to make money, didn't realize that it was not legal to do without a 333 exemption. So this is what I have:

P3A (never crash no scratches perfect shape just like the day I got it)
1 battery 99% life with like 36 charges and charger
Controller (perfect shape just like the day I got it)
The 2 sets of props that came with it (1 set brand new never used)
The cable
Everything that comes in the boys with a new one I even have the box that it come with plus

Quick detached prop guards (OG motor mount screws included) red and white
Polar pro filters set the 3 pack and the case to carry them in
GPC standard edition backpack

All of this is like brand new my flight log shows like 36 flights and about 4 hours of flight time

View attachment 27797View attachment 27798
how mucho you want ?

I have mine up on Craigslist with similar add ons. Most I have been offered is $800, a trade for a car, and a trade for a motorcycle

Well I don't know I just started and I don't know how much I can expect back I spent about 1400 on all of it make me an offer. I don't even know how much it would cost me to ship it.

Noone "really" knows your drone like you do. For another $200 - $300 I'd probably go with a brand new one instead. When you buy used, you really don't know what you're getting. You might be...but not everyone is honest. Maybe it went for a swim? Who knows? That's why if you get more than $800 I think you'd be doing very good.

Reactions: brantley
joking-- but the 1250 is a great offer IMO

Yea I know not everyone is honest but I feel like I could video it working and flying if I decided to get rid of it and maybe get a little more then 800 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj