Anyone in uk ever buy a p3 pro from einfinity £789.00

Do you mean E-Infinity on eBay? I've purchased camera gear from them, I live in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They basically sell imported "Grey" products so you are not paying the VAT, so thats where the saving is. But be careful because you could be liable for import duties and tax which will make it the same as the UK price anyway. In the past I have used SLRHut for a drone purchase and they guarantee no import duty or taxes.
Product is still the same as all of the Drones come from China anyway just it's not and EU one. Will still have 3 pin plug etc.

I purchased from them and they are sent from the UK so no import duties or tax to pay.

Also they include a UK 3 prong lead in addition to the 2 prong version.

I have researched this company and all the indications are good with excellent reviews on trust pilot. I live in the UK and have corresponded with this company who seem to be sound. There is no import or customs charges the price you see is the price you pay. The only thing they point out is that the warranty will be with them and not DJI as they are not classed as an authorised dealer. I purchased my Phantom Advanced via a non authorised dealer but was able to send to DJI in the Netherlands for a minor fault without a problem and who returned it repaired all with 7 days. Hope this helps.

Unless you really need 4k you could just get the p3a in UK for £699.

There is no dji support in UK so you are relying on who you buy from for all support i spoke to a few places of bought other rc stuff before and the difference in knowledge and support was startling.

Sending to dji in holland for repair is very expensive and slow, much better to buy from someone in the UK who can give immediate support and fix/return in a few days imho.

Hi James, have you returned to Netherlands DJI? I have, sent via tracked and fully insured on 29/12. Arrived DJI 31/12. Returned repaired 6/1. Cost £30.00. Total 7 days but holiday period included! Who ever told you they are slow is wrong. As for buying from a DJI approved dealer the extra cost for P3P about £200 + is hardly worth it certainly not in the UK but possible different in US.

No Ian, I played it safe and bought in uk.

Who did you send with for £30 so others can use same, I saw prices around 80quid for courier to nl, also dji had 6 week backlog on repairs when i was looking into this, so good this has been sorted.

I am a cheapskate so have been buying international for years, several rc helis from flying hobby in china when they first started, so I'm not completely risk averse but weigh up the duty/handling charges and warranty risk.

I bought my P3 pro from SLR hut just before Xmas for £799. I wasnt sure at first but the reason they are so cheap is because they import the drones and sell them on to you without the Tax duty. You arent doing anything illegal by buying the drone but you may receive a letter from the courier asking for the import tax.

I have always seen it as a win win situation. If you have to pay the import tax then you pay normal price for the drone. If you dont get stung for the import duty then you get a heavily discounted drone :)))

A similar thing happened in moto x a good few years back. A company was bringing bikes in from another country, i believe Holland or Belgium. Customs and excise attended many events and recovered the bikes until all uk duty payed.

Hi James, the company was Interparcel.com...... Copy of receipt .......Description Price VAT Total
Interparcel Standard £ 14.99. £ 3.00. £ 17.99
Additional Transit Cover - Total cover is £500.00
SMS Notification £ 0.20
Total £ 30.23

I have been looking into buying from these too (E-Infinity)

They tell me there products are from Asia

I have emailed DJI Europe and they have emailed me saying aslong as you buy a drone from any seller within the EU and you have proof of purchase then you will qualify for the 2 year DJI warranty

If you did not buy from within the EU then the warranty will not stand

So I take it this means buying from E-infinity would also mean you get the warranty as there company seems to be based in France

Unless someone can show me otherwise??

E-infinity tell me the DJI stock is in the UK so it is shipped from my home country. Surely with DJI Europe replying to my email saying if purchased in the uk and have proof of purchase then the 2 year warranty will be valid then any warranty claim I could go through them

My guess is DJI will only warranty their authorised eu sellers. If this is grey import stock from asia that would not be included. Why not just ask DJI? They must know all the eu sellers they warranty.

I have, they replied saying you can buy your DJI drone from anywhere, it doesn't matter what seller it is from, if you have proof of purchase then that's when your warranty starts, if you don't have proof of purchase then the warranty starts on the manufacture date

Wow, you guys in the EU get a 2 year warranty, in the US, we only get 6 months

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

hi
here are the questions and answers i got from E-infinity

hi
I am looking to purchase a dji phantom 3 professional that you sell for £789.00 can you tell me if this is a genuine brand new and unused uk model drone and not a refurbished unit.I woiuld like to know if it is the latest and upgraded model with the new motors and shell

Yes we only sell items that are 100% genuine and brand new in box. Yes this is the latest version.

question about import duty. Can you confirm that i will not have to pay any import or customs fees at any stage

Since we ship directly from UK, there won't be any taxes and duties for you to pay with.

Could you telll me is there any difference in the waranty offered by you?

Since our items are imported from Asia, therefore you will not be able to receive official warranty. It will only come with our 12 months seller warranty. You may contact us for the return address to post the item back for us to repair for you

Hope this helps....

Just to add. I juts bought from RC Geeks in UK.

Got the pro and an official hard case for £850

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers