Anyone in South Wales Uk

Reaction score
Hi I have just bought this and set it all up as required, including firmware updates. Updates seemed to go through fine but now got a message calibrate imu. The problem is the calibrate imu button and the check button are both greyed out and I cannot select them.
Any help much appreciated

Hi I have just bought this and set it all up as required, including firmware updates. Updates seemed to go through fine but now got a message calibrate imu. The problem is the calibrate imu button and the check button are both greyed out and I cannot select them.
Any help much appreciated
Is the aircraft powered on and connected to the controller?

Sorted. I left it overnight and tried again and it has no errors now!
I am in Blackwood so not far from Cardiff.
Have you flown yours yet? I am just topping the battery up and then going on first flight

Where abouts are you? I'm in Cardiff. Got mine this week also.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Where abouts are you? I'm in Cardiff. Got mine this week also.

I have
I'm in Cardiff. How did the flight go? Going to fly mine on Saturday if the weather is good

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I flew for about 18 mins shooting top quality video and it was awesome. It did ask me to calibrate imu when I got to field. It would not calibrate on green grass though so put it on a path and job done! Should of done it before I left. It did every it should and better than I expected. I could just forget the drone and work with the camera and the drone just stayed in the exact place and height

If you boys ever need any help let me know I'm in Pembrokeshire, mostly on RCG but here now and then.

Two flights, no scares apart from losing the signal, return to home initiated and then took back over. Hand caught both times. Got some really good footage!! Happy days!!

Last edited:
Two flights, no scares apart from losing the signal, return to home initiated and then took back over. Hand caught both times. Got some really good footage!! Happy days!!

Good news. They are awesome. How did you loose signal was it far away. I am running the newest firmware. I had my camera set up wrong so my footage was jerky. Have sorted that now tho. Was hoping to fly today but not had time.

I was a fair way away but over residential area so interference would be higher. Loved it! What camera setting did you change?

I live in Cardiff, not too far from Castle Coch.

Hi mate I'm in Blackwood too, been flying since December and got some awsome vid n pics up here in penllwyn!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453572357.810123.jpg

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Hello penllwyn and castle lol. I am only in Oakdale we will have to meet up. I know very little about cameras and settings and I set it to 2.7k at 60fps recording movement was jerky I am now going to try 1080p and 24 fps. I won't be editing any of videos. Any suggestions welcome.

If you boys ever need any help let me know I'm in Pembrokeshire, mostly on RCG but here now and then.

Hi mad angler [emoji4] I tried to talk to you in the DJI forum but I seem to be having a lot of issues there.... (I think maybe it isn't iPad friendly or something!) anyway I'm from pembs and will be there in just over a weeks time..... Would be cool to meet someone who flys phantom/or at least chat to someone from the area who may know about local issues or just tips really [emoji4] hope to hear back from you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31