Anyone having success with Shield K1 and pix4d?

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've done my research and decides to buy a nvidia k1 tablet to replace my Intel based Asus pads. The K1 is a cracking but of kit but already hit a snag. I specifically bought it for mapping purposes as my Intel based tablets aren't supported by Dji sdk.

Pix4d has been VERY hit and miss on this tablet. I've tried everything to get the live view to work but without success. I'm running 1.4 fw stock brand new Install on the tablet. Usual things changed usb debug etc. Had to cancel a job today because of this issue. It works perfectly on my sony z3 phone but the screen is too small ha

Jimmy..Hi..Hope you don't mind me going slightly off subject?? But what spec laptop/desktop are you using to process pix4d and with such how long is it taking to render/process images/how many images??.. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm about to change from MAC to Windows as pix4d Mac is only in beta and very hit miss.. Cheers and regards Stu

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I nave a Nvidia Shield and have had no problems. My DJI dealer recommended it and also said to use in airplane mode..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie