Anyone have experience with this?

A yep! Have one pretty much identical. They aren't bad cases, but you should be aware that they don't really hold anything other than the absolute basics. Quad, 4 batteries, basic controller, a few lens filters and a couple sets of props.

I have to carry another bag along with it to hold my Air 2, sun shade, charger, DBS antenna, tools, etc etc. It's still great for protection and thumping around in the truck, but it's not really something you can just throw on your back and take off into the wilds.

I also have a gimbal protector on that particular bird and had to cut out a bit of the molded foam for it to fit.

Bottom line.. cheap protection and a bit more convenient to shlep the drone around in... IMHO. YMMV.

Reactions: Dazzauk
A yep! Have one pretty much identical. They aren't bad cases, but you should be aware that they don't really hold anything other than the absolute basics. Quad, 4 batteries, basic controller, a few lens filters and a couple sets of props.

I have to carry another bag along with it to hold my Air 2, sun shade, charger, DBS antenna, tools, etc etc. It's still great for protection and thumping around in the truck, but it's not really something you can just throw on your back and take off into the wilds.

I also have a gimbal protector on that particular bird and had to cut out a bit of the molded foam for it to fit.

Bottom line.. cheap protection and a bit more convenient to shlep the drone around in... IMHO. YMMV.

thanks buddy, looking for something that i can travel with, but will hold everything... don't want much do i lol

looking for something that i can travel with, but will hold everything... don't want much do i lol

I hear ya! Something like that you almost have to go with a custom case that can get quite large and pretty pricey. So far.. with drone on my back and another deluxe type notebook computer bag over the shoulder I can pretty much get to wherever I'm going without too much fuss and still have everything I need at my fingertips.

I hear ya! Something like that you almost have to go with a custom case that can get quite large and pretty pricey. So far.. with drone on my back and another deluxe type notebook computer bag over the shoulder I can pretty much get to wherever I'm going without too much fuss and still have everything I need at my fingertips.

On another note how do you find the iPad Air 2? I'm debating that or iPad mini 2

Very, very nice backpack. Well constructed, nice details. Batteries fit perfect in the top compartment.

I am impressed enough that I looked at importing them.

Very, very nice backpack. Well constructed, nice details. Batteries fit perfect in the top compartment.

I am impressed enough that I looked at importing them.

Thanks for the info mate. Appreciate it :)

On another note how do you find the iPad Air 2? I'm debating that or iPad mini 2

I love it! It fits perfectly into the stock holder (just), and performs really well. It's quite a little powerhouse and I even use it at times for video editing. It's nice having a full screen on those longer flights. I can't think of anything bad to say about it. Good battery life. Lightweight. Very satified.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost