Anyone has this bag for there Phantom 3

I have the GPC,I like it but sometimes I dont need that much storage . It looks like slots for 3 batteries ,can you put a battery in the bird and make it 4?
Will an Ipad air 2 fit in there somewhere?
And is there a space for a charger?

I'm wondering if anyone on here has the bag provided in the link below. It looks just like the bag being sold by DJI but for cheaper and I want to pull the trigger on it but figured I would ask if anyone has it and could provide any feedback

Backpack Hard Shoulder Bag Carrying Case Box For DJI Phantom 3 Pro Advanced

I have this same exact bag but I had to cut the area around the arm ends to be able to fit my P3P with the quick-release prop guard attachments. It is really good and feels like it is made of a very good quality. Go for it!

I have this same exact bag but I had to cut the area around the arm ends to be able to fit my P3P with the quick-release prop guard attachments. It is really good and feels like it is made of a very good quality. Go for it!
Thank you. I have prop guards as well how much did you have to trim?

Thanks fornth
Not sure if you can see but the left and right vertical slots to fit the props and tab s need a slight modification. Havent figured out were the sunshade goes yest. Needs another mod. Apart from that its fantastic

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics now is this the same exact bag that I posted the link of from EBay? Or the original bag from DJI?

I have the @dji branded version of the hard shell back pack. Great quality. I place my iPad Air 2 under the foam of the lid-back. Fits great without having to cut away any of the protective foam liner. ;-)

The op back pack looks very similar, but does have a few minor differences in outward appearances.
I am Very happy with my purchase. Another awesome addition to the kit.
Yes, a compartment has been sized appropriately for your charger, & there is room enough for 4 intelligent flight batteries, with one remaining in the drone.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Thank you. I have prop guards as well how much did you have to trim?

Sorry I can't give you an exact measure. What I did was to put the P3 in the bag and started cutting around the arms to make sure I was cutting enough. It worked perfect... I'm sure you'll get it right !

I love my knockoff Hardshell bag. It's the same on the inside as DJI's but for half the price!

I'm a Tetris master and I've figured out how to pack all the essentials into it.

If you flip back the foam you can store your sun hood and tablet.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446272636.642882.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446272731.504578.jpg

This is all in there. I don't always carry my charger, just wanted to show that it's possible. Without it you can fit even more stuff!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446273020.867714.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj