Anyone had slow customer service

Reaction score
I can't say I'm very happy, my first p3a had a battery cell prob and had to go back to the shop I got it for exchange, my second one cut out in flight for no reason but was told by dji they new about the fault and assured me they would deal with my issue quickly and replace my p3a, email after email I've sent only one has had a reply now I get nothing no update no advice nothing I'm left with a 700 pile of junk after five weeks of use, so stupidly while waiting I bought another one seeing I'd spent hundreds on extras like case and batteries lens filters, and I open the new one to find I've been posted out a second hand damaged one that doesn't Evan start up..... We're is the customer satisfaction ? I'd be worried now I know there is a known battery fault that can shut down your drone in flight, Andy in the Germany customer care centre explained all the details to me and said within two weeks is have a replacement.... I'd just like a email seeing as that's took bloody ages I doubt very much I'm going to see a replacement this month... I've lost faith in the p3a and I'm not seeing any help or customer service, quick enough to take my money sell me three hundred pound case three batteries range extenders lens filters,happy to ring me when I'm spending money like water.... But when we need your help when your product goes wrong what do I get ? Nothing.... I wonder how many others are frustrated...?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers