Anyone from Scotland

Reaction score
New to the hobby and was wondering if there is anyone from the Fife Scotland area on this forum? I know members will be mostly from the US but im sure the forum has members all over the world.

Reactions: pinchers
fin032 said:
New to the hobby and was wondering if there is anyone from the Fife Scotland area on this forum? I know members will be mostly from the US but im sure the forum has members all over the world.

Hi fin032,

Welcome to the forum neebour ;-) I'm just up the road in the 'City of Discovery.' Whereabouts in Fife?

Thanks for the welcome and also moving the post. I up just up the road from Dunfermline Wattage. It will be good to get up north and get some videos of the scenery from above.

Also new to the hobby - waiting patiently for the weather to improve! I'm in Dunblane.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Up in Inverness and just recently treated myself to a P3A. Weather isn't kind at the moment but I'm reading and learning, practicing with my smaller quads and the simulator.

Looking forward to some travelling into the hills.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Which hills you thinking of heading to first Andrew? I was inspired by the work of @theiaincameron to get a drone to accompany me up the hills - big and small. Need a backpack first though!

Which hills you thinking of heading to first Andrew? I was inspired by the work of @theiaincameron to get a drone to accompany me up the hills - big and small. Need a backpack first though!

Hi Alfred

Initially I'm planning to explore local trails around abriachan to get a feel for the P3A, then I'll return to Ben Wyvis while there is still snow on the hills.

There are also some great trails around Loch Duntelchaig and rural trails around bunachton. As for peaks, beinn a' bha'ach near beauly is a favourite, as is Beinn Eighe.

I've got family on the west coast in lochcarron who have also offered their house as a base camp, so I'm planning some island footage as well.

I may need new batteries!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

our own Scotsdrone thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik