Anyone from Norfolk or East Anglia

We could meet up soon as the weather's good if you like, I've heard Thetford is a good place to film.

Currently a P3P so we should get some good shots between us! Lol

Did you guys ever meet up? if not, want to? I am in Thetford and fly regularly at Barnham common

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on the forum in awhile.

No we never did meet up lol I'm still up for flying though. Burwell is close to me (so is Thetford), should make the most of the hot weather, some footage of harvest season will look good!

I can be free most evenings and weekends apart from the week commencing the 8th as I'm filming in Blackpool :p

Where do you guys normally fly? Most of my flying has been in and around Newmarket, I flew at cockup bridge in Burwell which quite a good spot apart from a power line and a river.. lots of space though! Around Thetford must be pretty good if you're far enough away from the air base?

I fly quite a bit at Barnham common (just on the outskirts of Therford on the A134) big open playing field, not much to look at but it is a good big open space, I like to fly from the top end of the field (opposite end from the road) as you can fly from the shade of the trees at that end, I am open to fly elsewhere though if you fancy a meet?

I also sometimes fly from just off the roundabout at the A11 Thetford bypass/A134 as you can fly out over the valley without any restrictions so excellent LOS

I fly quite a bit at Barnham common (just on the outskirts of Therford on the A134) big open playing field, not much to look at but it is a good big open space, I like to fly from the top end of the field (opposite end from the road) as you can fly from the shade of the trees at that end, I am open to fly elsewhere though if you fancy a meet?

I also sometimes fly from just off the roundabout at the A11 Thetford bypass/A134 as you can fly out over the valley without any restrictions so excellent LOS

Flying just off the roundabout sounds pretty cool with good LOS. How many batteries do you guys have? I currently only have two but thats still a half decent amount of flying time. We could start there then think of somewhere else if you like? I need to practice emergency procedures at some point so i'm ready for my flying exam, may do one flight tonight lol

How does the 30th July sound? (next Saturday) I am open to times.

I also just have the two batteries but will buy a third shortly, Saturday 30th is fine with me (next sat is 23rd can also meet then ;)) How does 5pm sound? will send you a pm with my mobile number.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj