Anyone experienced this glitch?

Reaction score
Just finished flying at 390 feet (120m) and was cruising along fine in P-mode when I noticed the sonar symbol/VPS was showing an odd display in the dji go app. While flying at this same altitude and only touching the right stick (mode 2) the display showed the sonar symbol intermittently with readings of 10-15 feet. It was as if the bird thought it could sense the ground at max altitude of 390 ft. I had collision avoidance turned off. Will try to duplicate and get a screen grab off of my iPhone's app display to prove this on my next flight.

Anyone seen this behavior yet?

Just finished flying at 390 feet (120m) and was cruising along fine in P-mode when I noticed the sonar symbol/VPS was showing an odd display in the dji go app. While flying at this same altitude and only touching the right stick (mode 2) the display showed the sonar symbol intermittently with readings of 10-15 feet. It was as if the bird thought it could sense the ground at max altitude of 390 ft. I had collision avoidance turned off. Will try to duplicate and get a screen grab off of my iPhone's app display to prove this on my next flight.

Anyone seen this behavior yet?
it did that to me during sunset the other day, OA wasn't turned off though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj