Anyone ever tried these props?

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1440344212.735217.jpg
at $30 for only 4 I would certainly hope they work a lot better. Anyone ever tried these?

Don't waste your money. DJI props always work best for most people. And, they won't void your warranty.

View attachment 28354 I would certainly hope they work a lot better. Anyone ever tried these?
Why would you expect them to work better?
DJI designers are pretty smart. They looked at all possibilities and gave the P3 what works best.
Do you think you will improve that with some random junk you pick up online?
Being badass black and having 3 blades doesn't mean they will be better at all.
Some tried those back with the P2 and they didn't do anything better.
But they are hard to balance and perform less well.

Reactions: Clipper707
lol, why do people try so hard to find props from other manufacturers? I've never been standing there flying my Phantom thinking "Boy, these props suck. I need to find better ones."

lol, why do people try so hard to find props from other manufacturers? I've never been standing there flying my Phantom thinking "Boy, these props suck. I need to find better ones."
I actually wasn't even looking at props when I saw this, i was browsing daily deals on geek. And I don't have a problem with my props, or think they need to work better, I had just never seen props like this before so I was curious if they were better since they were so expensive.

I actually wasn't even looking at props when I saw this, i was browsing daily deals on geek. And I don't have a problem with my props, or think they need to work better, I had just never seen props like this before so I was curious if they were better since they were so expensive.
Typically, in something like a small Cessna, a three bladed prop will provide a shorter takeoff distance at the expense of lower airspeed. they can also be quieter because they produce the same thrust at lower RPM's. But, in an electric, I don't think you would see a difference,

flying indoors you would get an extra inch of clearance from the walls, so more flying room.

I guess the only way to really find out, put TWO on and leave 2 normal props and see which side flies better.

I guess the only way to really find out, put TWO on and leave 2 normal props and see which side flies better.

Wrong

You can't split a balanced closed loop system and evaluate one side/set against another.

Wrong

You can't split a balanced closed loop system and evaluate one side/set against another.
I'm pretty sure his post was a joke.

Wrong

Actually you should be able to, becasue the motor loads are individual, and the gyros will stabilize.
They don't know what prop is attached, just that it is lifting on the left side so decrease those motors to stay level.

But it was a joke.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj