Anyone else's altitude still off after update?

Reaction score
Just got my P4 back from DJI service and all is good except the altitude is still off when coming back down to the ground. I have all the new software and all the calibrations have been done. After flying and brought back down, if I'm hovering a foot off the ground it will show I'm 15 feet from the ground. Or just the opposite and be in the negative. Just like some input, thanks....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have not flown much since the update, but noticed yesterday that my altitude readings were way off.....flat area and most of the readings were in the negative range. The altitude reading would jump all over the place. I did another IMU calibration to see if that helps. Have not checked it out yet with a flight. Other than bad readings, the P4 flew ok.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ya, I'm hoping for a firmware fix on this one soon. I see we're not the only ones. Tons of other people saying the same thing on these forums.

In RTH mode is you see P4 coming down too fast (ie because he think is higher) when approaching to the ground cxl RTH and finalize manually!

In RTH mode is you see P4 coming down too fast (ie because he think is higher) when approaching to the ground cxl RTH and finalize manually!

Naw, let it crash and then send it back. Worked for me [emoji41] [emoji12]

NoCo Drones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik