Anyone else having problems with PP's iOS app??

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with the Phantom Pilots iphone app??
Opened up this morning and it asked me to login (which normally just rememebers me), I tried logging in but it wouldn't do anything so I clicked cancel and now see hardly any posts/threads etc.
Can't see anyway to attempt to login again???

Have tried deleting and reinstalling app but same problem.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with the Phantom Pilots iphone app??
Opened up this morning and it asked me to login (which normally just rememebers me), I tried logging in but it wouldn't do anything so I clicked cancel and now see hardly any posts/threads etc.

Reboot your iphone to fully clear the cache.

Ok so I just found out how to "reboot" the iPhone 7 ... so yes I've done that now and nothing has changed :(

I turned the phone off, then manually turned it back on. ??
Nope... what you need to do is hold down the home button and the on/off switch at the same time and keep holding them til the screen turns off and then the apple logo returns. Then you can release them. Its worth a try...

I am having same issues. Removing the app, hard reset to the device and reloading the app has only made it worse. I will try a few more things and let you know if anything works.

Same problem on iPhone and iPad Air 2.

Got it fixed.

I had removed it from my iPad many times and I had also did hard resets, but this always failed to fix it. So I removed it from my two devices, phone and iPad, hard resets, reloaded app on iPad, and now it is working again. I don't know if you have more than one device, but if you do, I would remove it from all that share the same iCloud account.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I got it fixed as well. No idea how I just decided to open the app again an hour after the reset and now it works???

Very weird

I got it fixed as well. No idea how I just decided to open the app again an hour after the reset and now it works???

Very weird

LuvMyTJ said they were aware and working on it too. Maybe my efforts just coincided with their fix.

Happy now....[emoji106]

Reactions: Ben01

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik