Anyone else have this happen with their P3P/4K/A?

Reaction score
I got my P3P in December of 2015. I have a bunch of flights logged. I am not sure how many or how many hours or miles. But, I have been flying it 2 - 3 times per day almost every day. A benefit of working from home is you can fly in between phone calls, I guess.

I have sort of crashed twice. Once, was me actually crashing into a tree. It was close to the ground. Absolutely no visible damage.

The other was clipping a tree about 30 feet up. It tumbled down into a bush. Minor damage... it slightly bent one of the legs and tossed the battery across the yard. But, everything worked perfectly afterward.

It always finds GPS signal pretty fast. Sometimes a little slow (like 30 long seconds) but it finds it.
My firmware updates have always seemed to work correctly and go smooth.
I have used full CF props and the regular DJI props. Both are perfectly fine.
I did have some video problems a few times but it ended up being my computer. I fixed it.
If I fly into the wind (STRONG wind) at full throttle, I seem to use battery power over a shorter distance than if there is no wind or if I fly in the same direction as the wind. I guess that is a no-brainer.
I am not **** about it, but I do almost always calibrate the compass and I make sure I do proper battery discharges from time to time.

I have never had a fly away.

Has anyone else experienced this "no problems ever" scenario with their P3 or is it just me? :cool:

I have a P2V, but yeah, I had not had any serious problems in eight and a half months. GPS is perfect. Aircraft behaves as it should. It always comes home. If there is a problem, it's my fault.

I have been flying my P3P since January 2016. All of the problems I have experienced have been my own stupid fault. No problems with the aircraft, batteries, props, etc. except those resulting from a crash due to my own inexperience. I can't blame anything on DJI!

Someone said it best when they say the Internet is filled with negativity. Sure there are people that have problems. Those people come to the Internet to try and fix the problems. But the tens/hundreds or thousands that fly them every day in and day out with zero issues aren't going to come here and post about their 0 incident, boring flight

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj