Anyone bought P3 battery from Drone Pros ebay store?

Reaction score
They have batteries for sale @ $105. Claim to be OEM.

Any advice on them as a seller or what you think of these batteries?

Thank you all!

This seller has them for $65...to good to be true you think?

They claim they are OEM.

Original DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Lipo Flight Battery 4480mAh | eBay
But then in the questions they aren't quite so sure...

"Q: is this battery original dji in box sealed? Apr-27-17
A: Dear valued buyer, Thanks for your message and your interest for our products. I am not sure, Could you please kindly read the description of the item so that you can know more details about the item. Our item is the same as what description said. Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated! Any question, please feel free to connect us. Have a nice day! Best regards, Customer Service Dept."

My guess would be NOT OEM on the 65 dollar special - but there again, some people have been picking them up for even less recently. However, not from there..
:)

On the 105 dollar one, I don't know.... Have you got a link, Jesse_M?

Reactions: Jesse_M
Here is the Drone Pro store @ $105. They appear to be boxed as OEM: DJI Intelligent Flight 4480mAh Battery for Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced

Here is a hobby store with good feedback for $96:
**OEM** 15.2V 4480mAh Battery Pack DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced Standard | eBay

Both state the brand make as being 'dji'. So pay by Paypal and if it turns out they're not, 1) complain and ask for a refund as 'not as described'. 2) If not forthcoming, raise a dispute with Paypal to get a refund.

Good call. I figured I'd have recourse for a refund but I obviously don't want them in my bird if they are knock offs. That's my only concern. However I don't feel like shelling out MSRP from DJI...

Wow, that's a cool tool to have. I have never seen that filter before. Thank you. So it would seem both have good reviews and many think it was an OEM battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4