Anyone bought anything from www.uavproducts.com

I was going to buy the phantom 2 from them because they are doing next day shipping but they wouldn't take my $150 rebate off the top, said it would come as a refund to my card after DJI approved it. I can't fault them but seeing as how "prompt" DJI is, I wondered if I'd see that rebate before the Phantom 3 comes out. Lots of people on regroups have bought from UAVproducts and are happy. I will say they do reply to emails fast. I just wanted my $150 rebate on the spot.

I've bought a few small items from them. They ship fast and Robert always respond to email quickly, even to general questions about non-big-ticket items. Lots of people have been buying P2s from them lately and the biggest complaint seems to be they ship so fast the quad often gets delivered earlier than expected :p

Maxxborg said:
has anyone bought anything from http://www.uavproducts.com

They have a great deal on shipping right now and I want to know if i can trust them.

You may want to stay away from UAVProducts (http://www.uavproducts.com). Worst customer service I have experienced with any of the RC companies (Purchased products from about 15 companies so far with this hobby). I bought the Phantom 2 from Robert late last year and had a $150 rebate code from DJI and he was advertising free shipping. He instructed me to send him my DJI rebate code for the rebate after I purchased the Phantom 2 and agreed I would get free shipping. After I purchased the Phantom I got neither the $150 rebate or the free shipping. After he responded to my first email when I inquired about when the $150 rebate and free shipping would be applied, he responded back that both the rebate and free shipping would be credited hopefully in the next few days. Subsequent attempts to contact Robert went unanswered and rebate/free shipping was never received. I can only speak to my experience, but I have seen other complaints about UAVProducts in other forums and I thought oh they must be one offs and so I purchased from them and unfortunately I got burned. I am happy with my Phantom 2, but will never buy from UAVProducts again as they don't deliver what the say the will. Hopefully they will get enough complaints and change their ways as being deceptive is not the way to run a business.

Just placed an order for Phantom 2 with FPV complete with GoPro +3 with Jake.
Asked for RTF out of the box, no problem.
Free shipping.
Ordered on Tuesday and will be here the next Tuesday.
Seems like a jam up deal so far.

I have to agree with Yeager... I contacted them about some tech questions... they were not as knowledgeable as I was. They are another company that will promote their relationship with DJI and then not back it up with reliable service... just another Dronefly- give them a few months and they will be making videos for youtube instead of helping customers just like Dronefly too I bet.

RTF is pretty much a joke term in this hobby I have discovered... it is a fallacy.

Bought a couple of things from them. If they have the item in stock they ship within a day or two.
Even though the court ruled the injunction to take effect, I haven't seen any changes yet as for restocking of the birds yet.
I think the Hong Kong boys are being a--holes.

Yep, they're legit. Robert is really fast to respond on email but he can seem curt. Prices are pretty good and they ship fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj