Anybody willing to voice chat about some Phantom 4 issues?

Reaction score
Anybody willing to voice chat about phantom 4 issues? My iPad mini 2 has constant green screen interference. I have updated the phantom and reinstalled the app. I would love to talk with someone to help. I will be willing to pay. Reply here and I'll send you my number .

Could also try another usb cord (sometime faulty even when new)also under HD settings you will find transmission channels,probly factory set on auto,try custom setting and try nother channel,could also try with airplane mode on just to cancel out interference from other apps

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mitchell McClain
@Mitchell McClain, are you sure your iPad Mini is set up to run as efficiently as possible? If you haven't already done so, try these tips.

Anybody willing to voice chat about phantom 4 issues? My iPad mini 2 has constant green screen interference. I have updated the phantom and reinstalled the app. I would love to talk with someone to help. I will be willing to pay. Reply here and I'll send you my number .

Litchi work without green screen after firmware v2.x.106 (mini 2,3)

So what would you recommend in a big screen running dji go 4?
Hundred dollars question,yes dollars game on that,in NZ at time apple ipads very expensive so went with Samsung tab A 8" and 10/1" for p4,only ever had one major problem with tablet but worth every penny,works awsome for me,never go back once seen big screen,the relief on your eyes is priceless..gosh forgot to mention,heaps of space,multiple apps and still work dji djigo4 and litchi on same device

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mitchell McClain

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl