Anybody using or tested Note 5?

Reaction score
I've been looking around for compatible Android devices, it mentions Note 3 and 4, Galaxy S5 and 6 etc... but the Note 5 is nowhere to be found. I imagine this photo editing is able to handle the app, with the 4 GB Of ram and great processing power. Thanks for any input.

I used a note edge which is a note 4 and didn't like it all. Far to much lag. It was doable but not reliable

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I connected my very reliable P3A to my Note 5 for the first time today. It will not connect to the camera. I switched over to my Galaxy tab and it works like normal. Any ideas why or how to get the note 5 to talk to the camera?

I fixed it after reading this on the dji site forum.

"Hey guys I was having the same issue. I just purchased a new phone galaxy s7 and it would not give me the camera view as well. Found out my phone was treating the USB cord like a charger. I went to settings and to the Mobile hotspot/tethering button. then turned my USB tethering to the on position. It instantly picked up the DJI GO app and now I have the camera view. Let me know if it works for y'all. "

I've been looking around for compatible Android devices, it mentions Note 3 and 4, Galaxy S5 and 6 etc... but the Note 5 is nowhere to be found. I imagine this photo editing is able to handle the app, with the 4 GB Of ram and great processing power. Thanks for any input.
No problems with using my Note 5.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic