Anybody still using their 2?

Pegasus2- I do have one of those trailcams working back there, but would like to see in real time what's causing the activity.
ICore- I can't see the wifi module being good one time, and then failing to connect another time. Next day, it'll be fine. Do you know if that intermittent failure happens with this module?
I do not know no, but I had a runcam 3 camera wifi module die a month ago.. one day it worked fine and the next nothing..., nothing is eternal therefore i just assume that your problem reffers to a wifi module device about to go faulty.

I use mine most of the time. More than the mavic n p3s. Since I live next to a medical building I manage, you will mostly see me on the rooftop flying the p2 with gopro. The p3s and Mavicpro always had interference on the roof due to the magnetic fields coming from antennas, a/c units, etc and the p2 only relies on satellites. Which can easily be acquired.

Reactions: ICore
Oh yeah !! I still love and fly my Phantom 2 Zenmuse Gimbal .
The Phantom 4 Pro has had my attention for quite sometime but I will only get rid of Phantom 2 due to an unforeseen severe financial need .

Well I hope you don’t need much money if you get rid of it cause ya not going to get much.
I still fly my P2V just for fun but have to fly blind as of the black screen. Mostly in ATTI . Been thinking might just
Take camera off to be lighter as it is a V3 and screams for what it is. Also have thought of just putting a GoPro 7 on it
for kicks . Tryed Manuel but just not for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj