Anybody here sell P3P parts?

Reaction score
I need a USB controller board for a P3P GLB300A remote controller (*NOT* GLB300B). Please see the pic of what I need. I already went to a drone repair place and they tried the board off of a GLB300B controller and that did not work at all.

Just wondering if anyone has one of these... new or not as long as it is working.

IMG_3933.JPG

Reactions: quaddamage
I am also wondering if the GLB300A and GLB300B USB downlink boards are interchangeable as that would be way easier for me to go that route if possible.
No. You did mentioned that you checked that already, so I'm surprised that you're uncertain.

Reactions: Oso
No. You did mentioned that you checked that already, so I'm surprised that you're uncertain.

I also mentioned that the board from that controller might have been bad. The reason is that the other controller did not work either but the repair shop guy said the battery was bad. I was just wondering if that board may have been bad too since the controller it came from was not working (even if it was supposedly due only to a bad battery inside).

So you are saying that they are not interchangeable for sure?

So you are saying that they are not interchangeable for sure?

Yes, for sure, at least in one way. USB connectors board from GL300b/c won't work with the main board from GL300a. But what is even stranger is that the same HDMI board matches all GL300a/b/c.

I'm also surprised that a drone repair shop didn't know they are not interchangeable.

Yes, for sure, at least in one way. USB connectors board from GL300b/c won't work with the main board from GL300a. But what is even stranger is that the same HDMI board matches all GL300a/b/c.

Ah ok. Do you have any idea where I can get a GL300a compatible USB board by chance????

Ah ok. Do you have any idea where I can get a GL300a compatible USB board by chance????
Where are you located. I fitted the hdmi board to my gl300a so should have the original lying around somewhere .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik