Anybody get annoyed by a buzzing drone?

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I saw a P3 flying over my driveway as I was leaving (coincidentally to take mine to the park). He was pretty low. Later that day he was flying over backyards at about 100'.

Today it happened again while I was on the patio eating breakfast with my GF. Not cool.

I've been the lone drone in this neighborhood and do my best to not piss anybody off. I take off and climb immediately to at least 200 or 300 feet so as to not attract attention. If I fly from home it's to catch the sunset at high altitude.

I''m afraid someone is going to think it's me. Or worse create more animosity toward drones.

Next time he flies I'll try to locate and talk some common sense into him. But I must say it's weird being on the other side. I do see the creep factor as at 100' or so you see the camera plain as day.

just tell him to fly higher don't want to ruin it for you flying so low maybe fly together and show him how its done

Reactions: snowghost
I would try to educate the person on proper ettiquet on quads and how not to pee off people. Show him some techniques and try to make him or her realise that his actions may cause some negative reactions with the hood.

Probably a kid, I'd think most adults wouldn't do this, as we have neighbors and home values and such to worry about. Doesn't mean it is for sure, just my bet

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom chicken fight!

I texted my immediate neighbors to advise I'm not the guy doing that. But other people might think it's me as they've seen me flying from time to time.

It could well be a kid. That makes a lot of sense. I'll report back when I fine the person.

A couple weeks ago I saw a P3 flying over my driveway as I was leaving (coincidentally to take mine to the park). He was pretty low. Later that day he was flying over backyards at about 100'.

Today it happened again while I was on the patio eating breakfast with my GF. Not cool.

I've been the lone drone in this neighborhood and do my best to not piss anybody off. I take off and climb immediately to at least 200 or 300 feet so as to not attract attention. If I fly from home it's to catch the sunset at high altitude.

I''m afraid someone is going to think it's me. Or worse create more animosity toward drones.

Next time he flies I'll try to locate and talk some common sense into him. But I must say it's weird being on the other side. I do see the creep factor as at 100' or so you see the camera plain as day.

What fun. Launch yours and follow his home :) Should be pretty easy to figure out who/where he/she is :) And then talk to his/her parents :)

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic