Reaction score
Hi, My name is Hina Eni, and I am from UAE.I am writing here to ask about job securities in Dubai.I am from Pakistan and shifted permanently to Dubai.I have studied computer science, and i have the keen interest in web designing. So i will continue my job of web designing in dubai.through all the members of UAE, i need to know that the jobs are secured in UAE? Please share your experience.

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I did visit your website. You do excellent work. It was very professional and of good quality. I did notice the phrase, " cheap web design "come up. Cheap can denote, poor quality. Better words can be used such as, inexpensive or affordable. They also sound more professional. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Hina Eni, and I am from UAE.I am writing here to ask about job securities in Dubai.I am from Pakistan and shifted permanently to Dubai.I have studied computer science, and i have the keen interest in web designing. So i will continue my job of web designing in dubai.through all the members of UAE, i need to know that the jobs are secured in UAE? Please share your experience.

What I know about jobs in UAE is that jobs are secured if you've enough experience in the desired fields otherwise companies don't want to hire any fresh or unprofessional candidate.

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I did visit your website. You do excellent work. It was very professional and of good quality. I did notice the phrase, " cheap web design "come up. Cheap can denote, poor quality. Better words can be used such as, inexpensive or affordable. They also sound more professional. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

I agreed that "cheap website" sounds like a poor website or an unprofessional website. They should use an affordable or cost-effective website design instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4