Anybody else looked at the parts available at Cloud City Drones?

Reaction score
It seems like they have a bunch of good stuff to repair your p4p (and other models too). I didn't realize some of this stuff was coming available in the market. Glad they are tho... and Price$ seemed pretty fair too.

DJI

That's great. But....... The little tab that holds the RC charge port dust cover to the RC broke. Would like to replace the cover before it vanishes.

Cloud City just repaired my P4 Pro. Upper and lower shells were replaced. My yaw arm was also bent when a tree hit my drone, but they don't have yaw arms or the ribbon for vision sensors which I also need. It flies fine, but the bent yaw arm obviously causes problems with the video. My lawyer is now suing the tree.

Cloud City just repaired my P4 Pro. Upper and lower shells were replaced. My yaw arm was also bent when a tree hit my drone, but they don't have yaw arms or the ribbon for vision sensors which I also need. It flies fine, but the bent yaw arm obviously causes problems with the video. My lawyer is now suing the tree.

Well hopefully you have a good lawyer who can get to the root of the problem. Don't wait till fall to settle or all the witnesses [emoji261]will blow the scene and you be stuck dealing with the main branch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20