Any word on this LiPo charger?

This type of charger is in my opinion is one of the best, as the spec's say it can charge 4 battery's, use at home or at the field, so you are covered all round, it doe's what it say's, the one I have is made "ROBBE" and had it about 3yrs now, the only problem I have I have to use a main's power supply, they are sometimes pricey but" HEY" nothing is cheap in this hobby.

chopperflyer said:
This type of charger is in my opinion is one of the best, as the spec's say it can charge 4 battery's, use at home or at the field, so you are covered all round, it doe's what it say's, the one I have is made "ROBBE" and had it about 3yrs now, the only problem I have I have to use a main's power supply, they are sometimes pricey but" HEY" nothing is cheap in this hobby.

Thanks Chopper!

I just bought it.

My problem was charging 8 lipos when returning from flying, it anchors me to the cheap DJI charger for a full day! IN addition I have never had any issues with the DJI charger but is not really the charger for this many batteries in my opinion.

I will report back.

reALIGNed said:
I use an almost identical charger, and can charge four 6S 5000 mAh packs in about 45 mins. Or I can charge eight 3S 2200 mAh packs in about a half hour (parallel charging).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitec-X4-AC-Plu ... 23377300e3

How can that charge 4 x 6S 5000mAh batteries in 45 mins when it's only 50W per channel? The maximum it can put out at 50W / 22V is 2.2 amps which would charge a 5000mAh battery in a little over 2 hours.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj