Any way to change the remote to operate the camera/gimble?

Reaction score
Sorry,

Looked around but couldn't find any info. I have a phantom 4 and am getting to grips with my first drone.

Is there a way to press a simple button on the remote handset which can switch the controls to the camera and so the phantom holds its position?

Would like also just press the same button and go back to flying as before. (Also is it possible to make it when it goes back to flying mode it also turns the camera back to front facing instead of what it was looking at before the flying mode)

Sorry in advance if this is daft question!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

For your first question, the easy way to stop and take a photo (or video) is to take your thumbs off the control sticks so the Phantom stops and hovers, and use the shutter button the controller to take your photo. Then start flying again.

Your second question isn't possible..the camera can be tilted up and down, but can't be rotated...it can only face forwards.

Reactions: waring192
If you use the pause button during a mission or other flight mode i.e. tapfly etc, you can have the Phantom 4 stop what it is doing so you can take some pictures and then press pause again and it will resume the mission. It works in Litchi and Autopilot as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31