Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
I'm going on a cruise to the Western Caribbean out of Miami Florida just seeing if there's any tips or suggestions of what to do and what not to do obviously I will not have Internet service in the island so I can only fly using vision I will not fly it that far and I know the return to home will not work I don't want to even cachet the maps should I recalibrate it on every single Island or what any other advice would be helpful thanks happy New Years to everyone!!!!

Why do you need internet service to fly your Phantom?
Why do you believe that Return To Home will not work? Does GPS somehow not work on the island?

Note that the cruise staff will likely confiscate your Phantom when you board the ship and only allow you access to you when you are getting off the ship in port.

@barefootbeachcombing maybe I was under the wrong assumption the maps won't update I was told not a big deal I just wanted some shots from above on the island I don't really care about flying it on the actual ship but I appreciate that input

I mean don't get me wrong if they didn't confiscated I would love to try to fly off the top deck LOL

@barefootbeachcombing. Thanks for all the info I'm excited to fly up on the islands it seems like those are the best shots that I see posted any other helpful info would be appreciated as well thank you so much what to do or what not to do LOL

Check with your cruise line. A lot of them will not even allow quads on board. So if you get there which do you want to drop a $1200 quad or a $ 1200 cruise. Hmmm my wife has already boarded... which do I do...

Perhaps if it is in a case along with your other luggage it will not be confiscated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wouldn't take mine. I think if you put it in your luggage there is a good chance you get it on board. That said I don't know if you will be able to do anything with it after that. Just my .02 get a go pro.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers