Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Yes, but ... Ok, I don't know if everyone is like this but my holder that came with the P2VP isn't real stable...I doesn't hold my cell phone rock steady. A tablet that is two or three times the size of my phone?

I just want something that won't budge.

I think I'm going to get a Pelican Case. I found one on eBay that will hold the tablet and the controller. The case will be $40 and the foam insert will another $30.

tstowe said:
Yes, but ... Ok, I don't know if everyone is like this but my holder that came with the P2VP isn't real stable...I doesn't hold my cell phone rock steady. A tablet that is two or three times the size of my phone?

Just put a 1/2" thin rubber washer in the phone holder's cup where the ball attaches. Keeps my iPad rock steady. :D

Idbird said:
tstowe said:

Just put a 1/2" thin rubber washer in the phone holder's cup where the ball attaches. Keeps my iPad rock steady. :D

Doh... already ordered the other holder. BUT, good to know!

I also added a small piece of rubber band under the metal post clamp to keep it steady. Metal on metal didn't have much friction.

Consider, if you haven't already that the Samsung Tab 4 does not have a compass or magnetic sensor AFAIK. Some features will not function without it.
There is no way to provide this functionality later as it is hardware.

The following compares the Tab S to the Tab 4
Big difference in $ but BIG differences in device. I sold my Tab 4 and went with the S.
http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/comp ... 700NZWAXAC

The Droneworx mount I use fits in my case as it is not attached to the controller. You had questioned the support in another thread and I can only tell you, mine is rock solid. It is just like the one pictured in this thread by Geert

Geert said:
I am using a simple 3D printed holder for my iPad mini, guess it is more or less same size as your Samsung tablet.
No problems to fit in my case as I just can take it of and put it on again.

Geert./.

What is this 3D printed holder?

I made my own bracket out of a switch plate and a plate wall hanger and it worked fine for my iPad mini .

bouvier said:
Consider, if you haven't already that the Samsung Tab 4 does not have a compass or magnetic sensor AFAIK. Some features will not function without it.
There is no way to provide this functionality later as it is hardware.

The following compares the Tab S to the Tab 4
Big difference in $ but BIG differences in device. I sold my Tab 4 and went with the S.
http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/comp ... 700NZWAXAC

The Droneworx mount I use fits in my case as it is not attached to the controller. You had questioned the support in another thread and I can only tell you, mine is rock solid. It is just like the one pictured in this thread by Geert

Great... Already bought the Tab 4. :O(

What won't work without a compass or magnetic sensor AFAIK?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20