Any SF Bay Area Phantom Pilots?

I'm down in San Jose. I'm still in the "learning to fly" stage, but I'd like to do a meet up somewhere. Any ideas on a place? I haven't found too many places down here besides school yards.

Tom Attix said:
I'm down in San Jose. I'm still in the "learning to fly" stage, but I'd like to do a meet up somewhere. Any ideas on a place? I haven't found too many places down here besides school yards.

I might be a little far for you, but I've gone to Fort Funston in SF which is kinda in between. Pretty cool do go off the cliff and follow the hang gliders!

I know the area, Funston would be cool. I'm not really comfortable flying it yet, but give a month or so. I don't mind driving to SF, I used to commute to SJ from there, so I'm used to it.

Tom Attix said:
I know the area, Funston would be cool. I'm not really comfortable flying it yet, but give a month or so. I don't mind driving to SF, I used to commute to SJ from there, so I'm used to it.

Thats cool. Maybe some weekend this summer. It would be great to get a "swarm" of Phantoms..Really freak the gliders out! lol

I need help and would love to learn as well

I'm in Richmond area. I would like to stretch the range of my Phantom. Glockinthehouse, your avatar looks familiar. Are you in Calguns forum?

Live in East Bay work in Southbay. Calgunner as well. Let me know when you want to fly (or shoot ).

I'm in San Jose been flying for some time, would love to meet up

I'm out in Pacifica and just ordered DJI 3Pro. Once I get it I'd love to meet up and get some practice, pointers and meet fellow bay area flyers. I've seen a bunch of video from my town (the apartment's falling into the ocean by drone).

East Bay area reporting in! I haven't really flown with any other pilots, well at least since I flew RC helis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malster1
I live in San Jose and have 2 Drones, P3P & P3A so if anyone is up to flying just let me know... My buddie and I love to go flying..

I used to. I lived in Santa Cruz for 20+ yrs before I moved to God's country (Montana). I don't think I'll ever go back.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20