Any railway fans here?

Reaction score
I'm a railway fan from China. It was the virgin voyage of my Phantom4. The rail yard was actually 40 km east to Xian, about 40 minutes drive.

Please bear with the heavy smog.

Reactions: Drone Flown Media
I'm very excited to do the filming of trains... But i haven't any chance to do it yet, due to the street access to the nearest railway that only available for motorbikes, and i don't have the hard case to bring the phantom....

Sent from my X89 Kindow(D5N3) using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been out scouting the local railroad right of way to make sure I can maneuver around without fear of wires and other things getting in the way while monitoring the video feed. I've got some ideas of what I want to do and may head out to work out a good routine before jumping around a moving train. I've got a good section of track that' should be clear of any "problems". We shall see.

I can see what I want to do in my head, just need to catch the train on a good day, like when they actually show up. They're not on a scheduled run on this line.

AD

PS Love that shot starting about 1:45

My 3 year old son might be the worlds' biggest train fan. Our weekends are usually spent focused on something train-centric.

He loves trains. he hugs and kisses trains. He talks to them.

;)

I have been trying to get some train shots together for him or even get him involved in the process but.... he's three.

oh and cool shots guys!

The train yard in China is no joke...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik