Any option to record sound from PV2+ ?

AAC

Reaction score
Over the weekend, I flew PV2+ over a wildlife lake where lots of bird, crane, geese were there. I know the PV2+ doesn't have audio recording function by default, any option to pick up the wide life natural sound when it is flying ?

Even if the P2V+'s camera recorded audio, it would just be the deafening roar of motors and wind, not a lot of wildlife sounds would make it through that racket. Probably best dubbing it in from a website like http://www.freesound.org

The only wildlife sound your going to record is the wild rotating of the propellers that gets annoying anyway.

Yea not going to hear anything of value. However I wish it did record Audio as it would be nice to use in post and blend in when needed.

Thanks all, that make senses.
For those DJI speed boats racing video watched on YouTube that came with boat engine roaring noise might not picked up by PV2+, I think.

You might hear a gun shot which would be a bonus to vacate the area.

lol Like everyone is saying, you can just dub over the video with you making buzzing sounds with your mouth.

That thing is seriously loud! I flew it over some guys playing soccer the other day and they seemed to be freaked out at first. I had a good laugh, then hoped I didnt mess up their match.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4