Any old P3A motors?

Reaction score
Has anybody from the UK on here got a couple (CW/CCW) of knackered 2312/2312A motors please, other than bent shafts, from a Phantom 3 Advanced or similar that I can buy? I want to do some mechanical playing around and none of mine have failed yet.

Last edited:
Has anybody from the UK on here got a couple (CW/CCW) of knackered motors please, other than bent shafts, from a Phantom 3 Advanced or similar that I can buy? I want to do some mechanical playing around and none of mine have failed yet.

2312 or 2312A motors... or doesn't it matter? For the cost of them, even new ones would be cheap enough (IMHO). By the time you've possibly waited a while and then paid for the postage, (that's if someone does eventually offer something that suits), it's probably quicker and less hassle to buy some new ones.

You're probably already aware, but here's some examples (with free shipping) phantom 3 motors 2312 2312a | eBay

The 'iffy' city location in the UK with some Ebay listings possibly means they're not actually in the UK, but hopefully they will still arrive on time. I've ordered similar stuff and sometimes it even arrives before the due date (but sometimes after too :) ) .

Anyway - the main thing to clarify is 2312 or 2312A?

Yes I've had a few run-ins with UK based Chinese sellers - 6 weeks later!!
I'm going to disassemble these motors so don't really want to pay too much for them which I why I say "not working"
Either 2312 or 2312A, all the same for my task.

Cheers

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes I've had a few run-ins with UK based Chinese sellers - 6 weeks later!!
I'm going to disassemble these motors so don't really want to pay too much for them which I why I say "not working"
Either 2312 or 2312A, all the same for my task.

Cheers
I can help you order from china, they have used kinda bad motors for really cheap

Thanks for the offer, I'm currently in contact with several UK based drone repair centres so I'll wait till they get back to me.
Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj