Any nexus 7 users?

Reaction score
Found used ones on amazon for 90$. Should i go for it? How good is it? Its the cheapest option that i found after nvidia shield

Yes -- if it's the 2013 model.

Found used ones on amazon for 90$. Should i go for it? How good is it? Its the cheapest option that i found after nvidia shield
The Nexus 7 (2013) is a great tablet for flying - not too small, not too big, fairly bright and no problems with its compass.

Thinking about ordering it on amazon for 99$. Used one - Like new.
Good deal huh? :)

I use one (2013 model). It was ahead of its time.... still a very good tablet with plenty of power to run the Go app. Oh, and the screen is still superior to much of what is being produced today.

Reactions: t2adze
****!. Before i finalized the order it went out of stock :( what a deal !: ((

I have a 2013 model as well and it works great. Got it on eBay for $110 in practically new condition. Keep looking and you'll find one. Save a search for Nexus 7 II 2013. That will help. I only use it for the DJI Go app with no other "crap apps" and the performance is wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the 2013 model too and it works wonderful. I bought one about 2 months ago on Groupon for 119$ new.

I looked at used and then at the price of a new battery as used could have a 2 yr or more old battery.
Decided it was better to buy a new one.

I've been very happy running GO and Litchi on a Nexus 7 2013 (aka as the FHD model). It has lots of other apps on it and as far as I can tell they don't interfere with running the bird. I do recommend a sunshade and maybe also anti-reflection film. The N7 screen is very bright, but it's also glossy.

I ordered one. will try a matte screen protector before getting a shade to see if it's enough

Hello everyone. Unfortunately I have a GEN one Nexus seven tablet. Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the spending dots on the screen when you try to start it? I love the tablet, unfortunately I haven't found a way to fix it, looked all over the Internet for a solution but nothing works. I was told the only way to fix it is to send it back to the manufacturer so they can fix it. It really pisses me off that it doesn't work, because the tablet is like you just open the box for the first time. It is a maculate condition. Any help would be appreciated, don't really even know if I fix it Will it work with my P3P???

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello everyone. Unfortunately I have a GEN one Nexus seven tablet. Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the spending dots on the screen when you try to start it? I love the tablet, unfortunately I haven't found a way to fix it, looked all over the Internet for a solution but nothing works. I was told the only way to fix it is to send it back to the manufacturer so they can fix it. It really pisses me off that it doesn't work, because the tablet is like you just open the box for the first time. It is a maculate condition. Any help would be appreciated, don't really even know if I fix it Will it work with my P3P???

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
You would want a 2013 Nexus 7, I believe it would be a Gen 2. The older Nexus is not fast enough for the Phantom software to run without lag. I have used the 2013 Nexus 7 for 3 Phantoms (Vison, Vision Plus and P3 Pro) and it works great. I removed other apps and use it as a dedicated display for the Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20