Any news on fixing firmware after last update?

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news about whether a bug fix is in the works to fix all these firmware glitches from this last upload? I personally have pretty much tried everything except downgrading to the last firmware because I'm not sure how to do it or how to unzip files and so on and so forth. I absolutely would not be able to Believe that this is not the number one priority for DJI right now. And I can't even fly my drone because it sputters and starter so bad.

Ended up downgrading and now I can fly again!!!
How did you downgrade? I have a DJI 4 and the old Ap worked fine with my older Mac I pad. Was having a small issue with the Old Ap so I deleted it and went to reinstall it and this Ap was no longer available. Since I was "forced" to upgrade my older Mac I Pad is not compatible with the new Ap DJi Go 4. So now I am looking at having to buy a new Mac I Pad that is compatible with the new Ap. How can I restore the old DJI Ap please?

Ended up downgrading and now I can fly again!!!
How did you downgrade? I have a DJI 4 and the old Ap worked fine with my older Mac I pad. Was having a small issue with the Old Ap so I deleted it and went to reinstall it and this Ap was no longer available. Since I was "forced" to upgrade my older Mac I Pad is not compatible with the new Ap DJi Go 4. So now I am looking at having to buy a new Mac I Pad that is compatible with the new Ap. How can I restore the old DJI Ap please?

DJI has passed to some users a beta firmware, not correcting neither the reset error recording to 4k nor the aggressive behavior of P4.
Summarizing that DJI is aware of the failures, but for now nothing at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik