Any new apps released yet?

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was wondering if there were any new apps being released/worked on since DJI released the ability to do so. I am familiar with ilovecoffee's app and can say hands down its a great improvement. Please forgive if this is already being discussed...I haven't noticed anyone asking for testers or talking about new apps anywhere...Thanks :)

There is an approval process that is more then just a thumbs up ok from DJI. Some developers may even get turned off. It's hard to say when there might be something?

Are you talking about the approval from Apple? I'm an Android user and there's not much approval from Google and you can install from a download. I use Xamarin in Visual studio to develop android app's I wish I could get a dll for the sdk

The FPV app looks nice. Hopefully they will add other settings like the RTH altitude. They really nailed it on the map that shows the current location.

rstekeur said:
One the problems is getting anything released for apple is an ordeal. Android is such an easier process.

Isn't that the truth! Android is soooo much easier.

Those guys are like that though... even with the FPV booster app... they are all over the apple stuff and don't do too well with android ... probly just unfamiliar with the process... and they don't like nobody messing with their stuff... remember what happened when they claimed some kind if "wifi interference algorithm" and one of those android coders got his hands on the app and decompiled it and debunked all the bull crap... they left the forum after that and never came back.

Wouldn't be surprised if they release for Apple and don't even care about Android this next time around. :ugeek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1