Any members speak or understand German? I could use a hand! Thanks

Reaction score
im working on a project, and found a great video to help me, he speaks German in the video, but when it comes to administrator name and password, he uses English on name, but German on password, and I can't figure it out, my thoughts were " 1-2-5 " but it is not right?
I made a short YouTube sound clip of it, if you'd like to try to figure it out, it would be GREATLY appreciated!
Here is the video:

Thanks for your time
J Dot

It believe it says - "The password give 125, 125."

Could it be 125125 as one number?

I tried that, but no go? He only types 3 keys, but as most passwords go, the screen shows 3 black dots where letters/numbers are supposed to be! Go figure, it is an old video, maybe it changed since then?
Back to the search! Lol

Thanks for the speedy response!
A+

Jerry
J Dot

That is definatelly not 2 he is saying,the 1 and 5 sound right but that's not 2 between them.Posibly a letter.
ein,svie,dri,phere,fumf,sex,seiben,acht,noin,tsain.
That's 1 to ten,probably spelled incorrectly but the phonetic sounds are about right.
Trying to remember high school German from 40 year ago and can't recall the alphabet but I can still count to 20.

To clear it up he says 1251, then only says 125. The second word is zwo which is slang for zwei (two).

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes
125 was the magic number but 3.14 firmware, blocks you from downgrade!

Been messing with it! Trying to go back to 3.08! When you hook up to PC assistant, go to upgrade page, search for upgrade, then type " door "
A window pops up, with name and password, type " test " into name, and " 125 " in password, allows the downgrade to earlier firmware ( note you must use older assistant, for it to work! But with 3.14 this feature is blocked! 125 does NOT WORK!

But still trying!

J Dot

To clear it up he says 1251, then only says 125. The second word is zwo which is slang for zwei (two).
Thank-you for answering my flag to you byran !
You ever need any Mississippi slang translated let me know.
Your name here in MS would be ....Bubba :)
;)

My mainly German heritage was telling me I was correct, you guys just didn't believe me. ;)

Hey now,
My cousins live there! You might offend them, here is a pic
6090273F-C320-4DF0-BBED-808FCD40077B.png_zpsigs5hsyk.jpeg

It's my, sister's, cousin's, brother's, mother, wife's, daughter's, husbands, sister's , kids!

Just sayin!
:cool:

J Dot

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik