Any kind soul has the 2.8.1 iOS version of DJI Go?

Reaction score
I was too quick in tapping the "update all" button on the App Store and now i'm regretting it like hell.

2.8.2 is a MESS. my P4's live feed breaks like crazy as short as 60m out, and even with the custom 32 channel hack, looks like it's not even working at all, breaking up like crazy even when i'm selecting the cleanest channel.

That's not the worst part apparently. My P3 on 1.4 firmware doesn't even have a live feed now with a NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION plastered at the top. Just telemetry showing instead. this is **** really, DJI. wtf are you guys doing man.

So, any kind soul out there willing to upload the 2.8.1 ipa file?

DJI dev team was informed that some users are experiencing issues with 2.8.2. There is some thread in this forum where users discussing this and showing evidences with vids. There is also another recent thread in this forum "Restoring 2.8.1...". Many users looking for this approach while DJI working on it and Apple validation for next release takes some time, hope will be quick..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks droneshop! Made my day to get an older GO app version.

Note: Use Charles 3.11.x not the current version 4.x as not all things are enabled in 4.x

Thanks droneshop! Made my day to get an older GO app version.

Note: Use Charles 3.11.x not the current version 4.x as not all things are enabled in 4.x

I used the latest version available to download, worked a treat. Perhaps the layout is a bit different but the principle is the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues