Any issues with my battery?

I was surprised. Usually all of the posts asking about a battery show a healthy drones report with cell 1 deviations.

Your battery looks fine, but take healthy drones info with a grain of salt.

How are you getting that range in a city like that? I live in a wooded area and can not get 2000ft with out video signal breaking up. I have to use a windsurfer to get that kind of distance.

c2c52beeba38be6a22a10338729e00c2.jpg

I was struggling with range issues, I couldn't fly further than 2000' and it was very frustrating but few days ago I downgraded my quad to 1.7 and my Dji Go app is 2.8.1 all this with windsurfer I made that possible, first time in a year flew 9400' that is with iPad mini 4 and with my iPhone hotspot sharing internet.

768bcc9880bc63020319c58202bbb93c.jpg

Why are you using WiFi? You do not need it and it is recommended to turn off your wifi while flying as it can cause interference with the controller. You will also probably get farther without wifi on. Turn it off.

I went about 5200 ft today up over a mountain, but then lost signal. I am using windsurfers.

I had to get up to around 900ft from the take off point to get over the mountain. It is a little mountain. Also my camera settings were all wrong from where I put the ND filter on and forget to change the settings.

Reactions: Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj