Any help please ,,,

Reaction score
Hi have the PS3 advanced been working great, installed Litchi as well, thought I would try it out.
Turned it on to give a trial flight, and it came up with 2 options on my android DJI Go app or Litchi SO, I picked the Litchi app, and it said unfortunately the UI has stopped working, Ho crap.

So attempted again only this time with the old Dji go app, and yes the same thing now with that UI has stopped working.
Any ideas anyone ?

I have uninstalled the Litchi app and now the LG G4 android dji go app is working again.
Does this mean, you cannot have both on the same phone/ android or is it that Litchi is crap or something? Not sure.

Last edited:
You have to force stop or completely shutdown which ever app you are not using.

Hi, yep found that one out, but that did not work, so had to uninstall DJI go app. Now the other one Litchi, works Ok. very odd, ummm. Also, when you normally do updates for the drone from DJI and you would normal follow on with the go app updates, what happens if your using the Litchi app you obviously don't update that, so do they have their own, which is sent through, or does it just stay the same ?
Other silly question, when the app is open, I can't find anything which closes the Litchi app as in shuts it down, no X in the corner, is there some special key sequence or something or is thought controlled ahhah?

You have to force stop or completely shutdown which ever app you are not using.
It seems from the app writers that the LG G4 and one or two other android makes will not run both dji go and Litchi. One or the other has to be uninstalled. So there we have the answer straight from the horses mouth, as it were! Hope this may help others in the future, with same problem!

I heard its a marshmallow issue.

Galaxy s5 appears to be one of the models that has the Marshmallow issue. Can install Go or Litchi and they will work fine alone. If both are installed neither will connect. Been driving me nuts for over a week. They both worked on Lollipop 5.1.1 just fine.

I have a LG G4 and after the latest DJI GO and Litchi update they seem to play nice again.

After the last Android update and not being able to select Just Once anymore, my Galaxy S5 will not connect to either DJI Go or Litchi. Tried everything. Unistalled both apps and tried them both without the other installed, different cable, debugged, removered SD card and reinstalled. Reboot, unplugged and cleard defaults. Everything. Will not connect to either app. It will however connect to my P2v3 with the wifi. My Tab S will connect to everything. I give up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl