Any good programs for video editing?

ado

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good program where i can cutt videos and put togeather diffrent videos?

This has been asked many times before and even recently. Get a headsup on what has already been said by using this deep search link.

IrishSights said:
This has been asked many times before and even recently. Get a headsup on what has already been said by using this deep search link.

That link gives me error message,doesnt work

I'm on MAC so I use Final Cut Pro. Not to expensive for what you get. If you're on a PC and want the best... Adobe Premiere. The editor that comes with the GoPro is limited but for simple editing it works fine and it's free.

Final Cut Pro X is where it's at for me (I use my wife's MacBook Pro)

I downloaded the entire Adobe CS6 Master Collection off a torrent site (ie, FREE). Only suckers pay $1,500+ for that stuff! :mrgreen:

So naturally, I'm biased towards Premiere Pro for all my flight video editing needs. Although I'm still waiting on a lens profile to correct the barrel distortion seen in the Vision+ video footage. There is already a Photoshop lens profile to correct the distortion on still photos, but applying it to every single frame of a 15 minute video would take a LONG time on even a fast PC.

If you have a Mac, then Final Cut Pro is what you will need.

dirkclod said:
Thank-You ! That's a lot of info ;) Now where's the link for Movie making for Dummy's as that's the one I need :?

I'd suggest watching some YouTube video tutorials on it (or on using the software of your choice). There's a lot of them out there and YouTube is free!
If you don't mind spending a bit of money, companies like Lynda and Digital Tutors produce pretty high-quality video tutorials on all manner of video editing/publishing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl