any good deal on P3P in the UK?

Reaction score
anybody in the UK had a good deal on a P3P lately, why I ask is the few big dealers are still asking around £950 but many other UK dealers are selling for between £725-£850 some with other bits but when I send an email to them asking if it's the new shell and motors (on the outside of the box W323A ) I'm getting no reply so I guess that they're selling off the older version.
so anybody bought an updated P3P recently at a good price please let me know,

thanks

Last edited:
I have just bought my P3S from slrhut.co.uk. I got is for £390 as there was a £10 off code available when I bought it. A couple of days after I placed my order I got a call offering me a carry case, which I didn't want, but got an extra battery for £85.

I've just looked on their website and they have a few different P3P packages

Search Results | SLRHut - consumer electronics in UK phantom

I have just bought my P3S from slrhut.co.uk. I got is for £390 as there was a £10 off code available when I bought it. A couple of days after I placed my order I got a call offering me a carry case, which I didn't want, but got an extra battery for £85.

I've just looked on their website and they have a few different P3P packages

Search Results | SLRHut - consumer electronics in UK phantom

thanks for you reply, SLRHut was one of the company's I email with no reply. I don't want to get the older version and if I have to pay what the big sellers are asking I just as well get a P4 from one of the lower priced sellers.
many thanks
Ray

I've got to admit I didn't know about the new shell and motor before ordering, is it a significant change?

The only thing that would bother me about an old model would be the fact that the battery will have been hanging around for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The only thing that would bother me about an old model would be the fact that the battery will have been hanging around for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've read on this forum lately that a guy just bought one from DJI China and got sent the older version ???

that's why I'm still looking for a decent deal from the UK so I can ask first before buying, I want the updated motors and shell.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj