Any good Australian distributors and suppliers?

Reaction score
Hello all I'm looking to buy a new p2v+ I'm in parramatta Australia so I'm looking for a distributor/ supplier has anyone got a good dealer they can recommend , thankyou.

I have found sphere.net.au to be good operators. I didn't purchase my P2 from these guys, but I have since purchased FPV kit, additionally batteries, and accessories etc from Sphere and have found them to be very responsive and items are shipped quickly. I have had no need to contact them for warranty/support, but I have no doubt they would also be responsive in this area if required.

Hi from the Hunter here, just ordered p2 from rise above aerials so here hoping all goes well.

@ BrisVegasQuad , thanks for the info, I've been checking out their website just now, thanks for your recommendation .

@ Aus Pyro, checked out their website also, would be interested to know how you go with them, could you keep me updated plz, and good luck with it.

+1 for rise above aerials.
Order for a p2 placed on mon pm emailed of status everyday since, with arrival this morning, impressive. :D

Sphere give great service UNTIL you have a warranty problem. BE WARNED they are VERY VERY VERY slow to do anything about it. Infact I will go so far as to say they will avoid you as long as they can OR until you decide it goes to court to be resolved.

Anyone ever ordered from www.rubbermonkey.com.au The name is a bit funky but their online store looks solid. Their price for a pro is 1750:- whitch i find to be competitive. Or do you reckon I could do better?

crazyhobbies.com.au
Parramatta Rd Annandale.
These guys love everything RC.
See Oscar.

They seem to have various Phantoms in stock along with a few accessories and spare parts.

+2 for rise above, really great service, you also get some freebies when you order from them, I got a lanyard, decal kit, sunshade, a cool little quad copter and to top it all off free postage.

Hi Rodent,
I can highly recommend Camzilla at Lindfield. They always have plenty of stock of all DJI products and have several very competent techs to rectify any faults.
I have personally bought several phantoms and Gopros from them.I live on the other side of Sydney but its always a pleasure going there.

Johnbig

Reactions: SolidP
I just spoke to Oscar at CrazyHobbies and demanded some freebies!
He laughed and agreed to all my outrageous demands for freebies.
When I pick up my next flight battery I get 'em all.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolidP
+2 for rise above, really great service, you also get some freebies when you order from them, I got a lanyard, decal kit, sunshade, a cool little quad copter and to top it all off free postage.
Could do with the free delivery but the other stuff is of no value to me. I rather go for best price. And I'm moving back to Sweden in six months so I don't need to build a great relationship with the dealer. Won't be using them if repair is needed...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31