Any drone market place users here?

Would you use a commercial drone market place to monetize your drone investment?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys, i am working on a business idea to help connect commercial drone pilots to industries that require their services. Has anyone used a service like this? If so, what did you like/hate about it? How many people would be interested in listing on a site like this to get commercial work and monetize their drone investment? Also, how many people are interested in getting licensed with the new FAA regulations? Thanks for any input you guys can provide!

Hey guys, i am working on a business idea to help connect commercial drone pilots to industries that require their services. Has anyone used a service like this? If so, what did you like/hate about it? How many people would be interested in listing on a site like this to get commercial work and monetize their drone investment? Also, how many people are interested in getting licensed with the new FAA regulations? Thanks for any input you guys can provide!
Rob, I think your business idea has a lot of potential. I own a P4, will be ordering an Inspire in the next two weeks, and then a Matrice 600 by the end of the year for commercial work. Nearly every industry has potential for drone use. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you would like to collaborate further.

I also think it's a good idea. I'm curious as to what you would charge to be listed.
As for the sUAS I pick my certificate up on the 30th. As an airplane pilot I took the online course/test and have an appointment with the FSDO (Local FAA office).

Kama please excuse the plug but I offer a discount to members of this forum at my Camera Drone Store. PHANTOMPILOTS gets 5% off. Also free domestic shipping for orders over $998.00
I hope you will consider taking a look for your Inspire at my store.
www.mikesdronestore.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20