Any body know where to get ESC 2.1 in Australia ? Or anywere

Reaction score
Hey

As per the topic... can't seem to find it... the Aus distributor has never heard of ESC 2.1... Like wtf...Issue has been around for monthhs....

Been told helipal sells them.. which is unfortunately not in the AUS so shipping will be a killer.. but anyways I've looked on there site but can only see fancy ESC.. can anybody link me to it on helipal or any other sites ?

Thanks

Re: Any body know where to get ESC 2.1 in Australia ? Or any

After I asked helipal to verify the version number they updated the Web page to also confirm what the picture has shown for quite a while. I reported that over a month ago on this forum. You should check them out. They send airmail and to Canada it is very reasonable. I don't think it will be too high to Australia

Fyi aussie's they said to ship 4 x esc 2.1 costs $6 postage normal 7 -15 days or $20 express and it arrives in between 2 -6 days.

i just hope when i eventually buy the vision+ that it has the esc 2.1 in it, will be buying around Easter time.

They are available on Amazon here.

Last edited:

flyNfrank said:
msinger said:

I wonder why their box shows V2.0 and sticker shows the same?
Perhaps they used someone else's photo? The description of the product reads as follows though:

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Part #07 ESC V2.1
So, I'm assuming you'll get that product -- rather than the product in the picture.

Helipal had grewt gtreat shipping.prices to AUs

6-10 day normal for $6
3-5 normal for $5

Plus ESC themselves are 3$ cheaper for each unit

justin00 said:

6-10 day normal for $6
3-5 normal for $5

It will good knowing you have the good parts in your quad. I guess it's very possible the quad will have more performance with the right combo. It has to make you wonder what combo they used originally when they recorded the result stats. Maybe it now has more thrust & torque then they 1st mentioned?

msinger, that person would have more sales if he updated his images. I see something like that and I tend to not trust the seller.

flyNfrank said:
msinger, that person would have more sales if he updated his images. I see something like that and I tend to not trust the seller.
Perhaps. But, I'm just trying to help out since I recalled seeing them on Amazon the other day :)

msinger said:
flyNfrank said:
Perhaps. But, I'm just trying to help out since I recalled seeing them on Amazon the other day :)

Yeah I knew that was most likely what you did. I just wanted to post back in case others saw my post and got confused in some way. You are a true asset to this website. I would have you on the payroll if you were doing this on my website.

Interesting. Both of those sellers are using the same image. Perhaps the same person?

msinger said:
Interesting. Both of those sellers are using the same image. Perhaps the same person?
Yes it is the same seller. I purchased from them before. If you are buying more than one its a little cheaper through Ebay, after the first item it is free shipping on the remaining.

Yeah would be interesting and less worrying then when I had the 2312s installed for a few weeks.

Might actually hold off for a little while... only around $100 but getting married in Jan 2016 and going to Alaska in June this year...niether of which I can afford... :)

You heard back from DJI yet? If you choose to discuss it...publicaly, that is..

flyNfrank said:
justin00 said:

6-10 day normal for $6
3-5 normal for $5

It will good knowing you have the good parts in your quad. I guess it's very possible the quad will have more performance with the right combo. It has to make you wonder what combo they used originally when they recorded the result stats. Maybe it now has more thrust & torque then they 1st mentioned?

Bloody hell.. I ended up buying 2.1 ESC from a big seller on ebay in the US... and they were posted a few hours after I bought so couldnt cancel.

My normal guy on ebay who is the same state in Australia as me (melb) now has them in stock!!! grrrrrrrrrr
Anyways if anyone in Aus wants them I'll give you there ebay page if you like. Bought heaps of DJI stuff of them before, so they legit and 2-3 day shipping.
Guy in USA is gonna be like 6-10 days... Oh well no rush... i'm just impatient.

Grrr still waitibg for usa order... stupid tracking is useless.. it goes to LA to fly to Aus on 6th of Feb... should of gotten it by now.. but probs this week... annoying thing is tracking usually gets updated with Aus info after its been delivered...

been waiting to use new motors (without fear of crashing) since xmas..

tempted to buy 2.1s from local ebay guy and just sell others but with my luck usa ones will arrive first :/

Shipped 7th of FEB from LA to AU.... should take 2-3 days.... 2-3 days in customs... 2-3 days to get delivered.. its been bloody 2.5 weeks now.

I just ordered another set from my local dealer.. if anybody wants to buy 4x ESC 2.1 in Australia let me know I may have 2 sets soon :)
My local dealer will make sure I have them by wed... be funny if the usa order arrives tomorrow or wed :p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl