Any BF/CM deals on an PRO?

Reaction score
My Bday is coming up and my wife is buying me the drone. I know there are some deals coming up at Best Buy and Sams Club but its for the Standard. I would be interested in an online deal and not going somewhere. I know that there are a bunch of sponsors on here that sell it for MAP, but my thread is about BF/CM deals.

I'm looking for the P3P and Extra battery package. I'm open to other things included, but those are the main requirements. Also needs to be from a Authorized Seller.

Let me know if anyone finds anything!

Thanks

My Bday is coming up and my wife is buying me the drone. I know there are some deals coming up at Best Buy and Sams Club but its for the Standard. I would be interested in an online deal and not going somewhere. I know that there are a bunch of sponsors on here that sell it for MAP, but my thread is about BF/CM deals.

I'm looking for the P3P and Extra battery package. I'm open to other things included, but those are the main requirements. Also needs to be from a Authorized Seller.

Let me know if anyone finds anything!

Thanks
I'm not sure if they're an authorized seller or not, but DJI.com is having a BF sale on P3p with extra battery from $1150 w free shipping and no tax. Ask them first if they're an authorized seller, otherwise u won't get warranty.

DOH! To be fair, I didn't think about looking on their website because I've heard their shipping is slow. Also their return policy is really weak.. 7 days, noone does under 30 these days! Not that I'm planning on returning it, but it's always comforting knowing the option is there in case it doesn't live up to my expectations. I'm not gonna open it till a minimum of few days after receiving it (wife makes me wait for Bday).

Has their shipping got better and anyone ever had to deal with their return policy?

Thanks guys.

DOH! To be fair, I didn't think about looking on their website because I've heard their shipping is slow. Also their return policy is really weak.. 7 days, noone does under 30 these days! Not that I'm planning on returning it, but it's always comforting knowing the option is there in case it doesn't live up to my expectations. I'm not gonna open it till a minimum of few days after receiving it (wife makes me wait for Bday).

Has their shipping got better and anyone ever had to deal with their return policy?

Thanks guys.
No problem with shipping. I got it 7 days after I ordered it. Their return policy sucks.

If you are worried about that, go Amazon. With prime shipping, you'll get it two days later. Any issue you have they will make right! I actually returned P3 standard after I flew it about 10 times and a little mishaps. Told them I wasn't happy with the range. Got full refund!

It's a risk, but you're getting a hell of a deal black Friday at DJI. $150 off and free battery. That's like $300 off!

Hell of a deal for sure. I'm wondering though of other authorized resellers are given the OK to sell for that price though on BF.

I rarely return stuff, but return policy is important to me considering the soze of this pirchase and in case its the rare time I do need to use it

DJI shipping is quick for items they have in stock. I've received orders in as little as 4 business days to the US (PA). I'm assuming they are going to sell a lot of Phantoms over the next couple of days, so they might have a backlog to work through.

Check out Amazon tomorrow. I think we'll see authorized DJI dealers selling at the same prices on Amazon. Just make sure you buy from an authorized DJI dealer so DJI will honor their warranty.

Black Friday deals are starting to appear on Amazon. The P3S is $599 and the P3P is $1,159 with an extra battery.

In the US, the Pro is $100 off and a free $149 battery. Not $150 off, not $250 off...

In the US, the Pro is $100 off and a free $149 battery. Not $150 off, not $250 off...
Well, it's technically $249 off the normal price of the P3 Pro with extra battery. DJI is allowing dealers to take off $100 and throw in a free $149 battery.

Well, it's technically $249 off the normal price of the P3 Pro with extra battery. DJI is allowing dealers to take off $100 and throw in a free $149 battery.

Yes, but the $250 I'm referring to in this thread was stated as $250 off *plus* extra battery. Its $250 off *including* extra battery. :)

May I just state while I understand the need of a Minimum Advertised Price policy, I really don't like how with DJI, it's essentially price fixing. Has anyone anywhere ever actually sold (not *advertised*) for under MAP and remained a dealer? Normally dealers can get around this by throwing in value added freebies, but I don't even see that. Anyways, as a bargain hunter who loves finding deals that's just an observation/mini rant... had to wait until Black Friday for the first kind of price break on the Pro!

Thanks for all the advice guys! I just bought the $1159 deal from Amazon! I selected the slowest shipping (it's close to my Bday) so it should be here in about a week!

Reactions: bobmyers
Congratulations

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl