any and all advice welcome

Reaction score
Just purchased a used P2 vision + , this is an upgrade from the toy grade quads I have been flying, first of all I would like to ask what is the best app to run on a samsung S4 ? And what settings should I check before I attempt to fly the first time ? I have downloaded assist app from DJI. Thanks

Hi - and welcome to the site!

First thing I would do is read the manual top to bottom at least twice.

Make sure you have updated everything as recommended in the manual. Take your time and be methodical.

Make sure your RTH height is plenty high. The default is 98 feet which is too low in most cases.

I suggest you fly without a mobile device for the first few flights. I suggest you make sure you're comfortable with the controls before you begin becoming distracted by an app.

Practice RTH a few times. Practice regaining control when it's in RTH a few times.

I like the Litchi app, but you'll probably want to use the Phantom Vision app to start. The Litchi app is free on google play.

Have fun!

+1 for usi g vision app first and then moving to Litchi

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Like Marknmd suggested update everything.
This includes IMU and compass calibrations!

Verify the FC Mode: i.e. Naza or Phantom.
If in Naza mode, verify S1 settings. You want to avoid Manual mode in the bottom position.

Never land and let a P2 idle on the ground. They have a tendency to flip after a half-minute or so.

Always shut off motors by holding left stick 100% down for 3-4 sec. after landing.

If you have prop guards never use the same screws if you remove them.
They are longer and will damage motors if (re)used without the guards.

To name a few...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj